|Largest Job Portal in Bangladesh|
Find your dream job at BD Jobs Plus
Post Name/ Position Title: Visa Assistant (IV Fraud Analyst)
Company Name: The Embassy of the United States of America
Number of job vacancies: 01
Type of Jobs Nature: Full Time / Part-Time
Nature of Job category: Non-Government job
Job Level: Entry / Mid / Top Level
Job Application Posting Date: 28 September, 2016
Jobs Application Deadline: 5 October, 2016
Job description / Responsibilities:
- Incumbent performs duties as Immigrant Visa (IV) Assistant in the IV unit of the Consular Section.
- S/he executes all procedures associated with the processing and printing of Immigrant Visas.
- S/he is primary fraud detection analyst in IV Team.
- S/he communicates with applicants concerning immigrant visas by e-mail or by telephone.
- S/he performs other duties as assigned.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Arts, Commerce, or Science is required (U.S. equivalent college studies). (You must attach a copy of your bachelor’s degree certificate along with your application form.)
Experience Requirements: Minimum two years of experience in administrative, governmental or para-professional is required.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Level 4 (Fluent) Speaking/Reading/Writing of Bangla and English is required.
- Ability to write English at the U.S. high school graduate level is required.
- Incumbent is frequently required to serve as Bengali interpreter for English speaking colleagues.
- English language proficiency will be tested.
Age limit for jobs: 40 Years
Other Benefits: N/A
Jobs Location: Dhaka
Gender: Both (Male & Female)
Jobs Source: Bdjobs
Office Address: N/A
Email Address: N/A
Website Address: http://bd.usembassy.gov/
Apply Instructions: Applicants must submit the application form & required documents either by regular mail (postal service) or, deliver by hand to the south barrier of the U.S. Embassy to be considered. Universal Application for Employment (UAE) (Form DS-174), available on our website at http://bd.usembassy.gov/ (Click on ‘I am looking for jobs at the Embassy’, will take you to “Job Openings at the Embassy”); blank application forms are also available at the south barrier of the U.S. Embassy (near the Nepalese & Vatican Embassies). Please find the full job announcement on our website at: http://bd.usembassy.gov/
NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications received, we will only contact applicants who are being considered. Thank you for your understanding.