|Largest Job Portal in Bangladesh|
Find your dream job at BD Jobs Plus
The Daily Star is the largest circulating daily English-language newspaper in Bangladesh. Founded by Syed Mohammed Ali on 14 January 1991, as Bangladesh transitioned and restored parliamentary democracy, The Daily Star emerged as a leading and influential national newspaper of record.
Post Name/ Position Title: Front Desk Executive (Female)
Company Name: The Daily Star
Number of job vacancies: 1
Type of Jobs Nature: Full Time / Part-Time
Nature of Job category: Front Desk Executive job
Job Level: Entry / Mid / Top Level
Job Application Posting Date: 27 October, 2016
Jobs Application Deadline: 5 November, 2016
Job description / Responsibilities:
- Is responsible for execution of overall tasks relevant to the day-to-day operation of the Reception & PABX services, at the corporate service.
- Greet/Attend visitors/guests at the reception area in a professional manner and direct them to the concerned officials.
- Receive incoming mails and dispatch them to the concerned recipients, as appropriate.
- Maintain detail records/files relevant to the front desk management
- Handle inbound and outbound couriers and parcels and distribute to the respective recipients.
- Perform other tasks, as assigned by the supervisor.
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree from any reputed University
- Completion of secretarial science course will be an added advantage.
Experience Requirements: 2-3 years of hands-on experience in similar jobs in reputed.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Should be good at handling PABX system.
- Should have good command over English and Bengali
- Should be computer literate having proficiency in MS office and internet based applications.
- Should have good inter-personal skills and be able to handle high level visitors/stakeholders in a professional manner.
Age limit for jobs: N/A
Other Benefits: Festival & Incentive bonus, PF, Gratuity, Group Life Insurance, Health Insurance, Leave Encashment, LFA etc.
Jobs Location: Dhaka
Gender: Both (Male & Female)
Jobs Source: The Daily Star | Bdjobs
Office Address: Human Resources Department, the Daily Star Centre, 64-65, Kazi Nazrul Islam Avenue, Dhaka-1215
Email Address: email@example.com
Website Address: N/A
Apply Instructions: if you think you are the right person for the right job, please send your CV with a recent passport size photograph to the address.