|Largest Job Portal in Bangladesh|
Find your dream job at BD Jobs Plus
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines and off-patent branded generics brought to life by diverse, talented, performance driven people. All of which makes us the most rewarding employer in our field.
Post Name/ Position Title: Executive Production, NTO Division, Tongi Plant
Company Name: Novartis (Bangladesh) limited
Number of job vacancies: N/A
Type of Jobs Nature: Full Time / Part-Time
Nature of Job category: Non-Government job
Job Level: Entry / Mid / Top Level
Job Application Posting Date: 29 September, 2016
Jobs Application Deadline: 8 October, 2016
Job description / Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible to produce good and standard quality medicine according to the specifications set in BMR including trouble shooting the machineries and maintain good working condition in production area.
- Follow GMP and HSE rules of production and fill up production documentation.
- You will also be responsible to report the status of your work and any incident affairs immediately to the supervisor
Education Qualification: Masters in Pharmacy from a reputed University
Experience Requirements: 2-3 years of working experience in pharmaceutical production operation.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Analytical abilities, creativity, innovative ideas and a self-driven attitude; should possess a strong presence of mind combined with problem solving and decision making skills
- Adequate skills in computer applications
- Excellent communication proficiency both in English & Bangla
Age limit for jobs: 35 Years
Other Benefits: N/A
Jobs Location: Tongi, Dhaka
Gender: Both (Male & Female)
Jobs Source: Bdjobs
Office Address: Squibb Road, Cheraq Ali Bazar, Tongi Industrial Area, Gazipur, 1711, Bangladesh
Email Address: N/A
Website Address: N/A
Interested individuals are requested to apply online at http://jobs.bdjobs.com/jobOnlineapply.asp by Saturday, 8 October 2016.