|Largest Job Portal in Bangladesh|
Find your dream job at BD Jobs Plus
Shamsul Alamin Real Estate Ltd. (SARE), a sister concern of Shamsul Alamin Group is a pioneer in the real estate sector of Bangladesh. To support our continuous growth, we are currently looking for smart, goal-oriented and enthusiastic individual for our Sales Department.
Post Name/ Position Title: Assistant Manager
Company Name: Shamsul Alamin Real Estate Ltd. (SARE)
Number of job vacancies: 01
Type of Jobs Nature: Full Time / Part-Time
Nature of Job category: Sales job
Job Level: Entry / Mid / Top Level
Job Application Posting Date: 30 September, 2016
Jobs Application Deadline: 15 October, 2016
Job description / Responsibilities:
- Seek out new sales opportunities and initiate action plan to approach and secure new business for the Company.
- Capable of building strong relationship with prospects and customers.
- Maintaining healthy relationship with the existing clients and obtain referrals.
- Sourcing sufficient sales lead generation for conversion into monthly targeted sales.
- Preparing sales report on regular basis.
Education Qualification: Graduate from any reputed university. (Major in marketing preferable).
- 7 to 10 years in reputed real estate companies.
- Candidate must be experienced in selling apartment in prime areas of Dhaka city.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Customer friendly attitude & polite behavior.
- Should have excellent leadership qualities and should be able to work with a team.
Age limit for jobs: 35 Years
Other Benefits: As per company policy
Jobs Location: Head Office, Dhaka
Gender: Both (Male & Female)
Jobs Source: Bdjobs
Office Address: Shamsul Alamin Real Estate Ltd. House-10, Road-22, Block- K, Banani, Dhaka 1213.
Email Address: N/A
Website Address: N/A
If you match our requirement, please send your CV and cover letter with a recent passport size photograph to- Coordinator, Human Resources Department, Shamsul Alamin Real Estate Ltd. Address: House-10, Road-22, Block- K, Banani, and Dhaka 1213.
*Please mention your desired position in the subject of your application.