|Largest Job Portal in Bangladesh|
Find your dream job at BD Jobs Plus
Standard Bank Limited (SBL) was incorporated as a Public Limited Company on May 11, 1999 under the Companies Act, 1994 and the Bank achieved satisfactory progress from its commercial operations on June 03, 1999. SBL has introduced several new products on credit and deposit schemes. It also goes for Corporate and Retail Banking etc. The Bank also participated in fund Syndication with other Banks. Through all these myriad activities SBL has created a positive impact in the Market.
Post Name/ Position Title: Head of HRD: In the rank of SVP/EVP
Company Name: Standard Bank Limited
Number of job vacancies: 1
Type of Jobs Nature: Full Time / Part-Time
Nature of Job category: Bank job
Job Level: Entry / Mid / Top Level
Job Application Posting Date: 2 October, 2016
Jobs Application Deadline: 16 October, 2016
Job description / Responsibilities:
- Ensure legal compliance.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Develop, implement and monitor overall HR strategies , systems, tactics, and procedures across the organization.
- Must have Masters Degree from any accredited university with no 3rd class at any level.
- Diploma in HRM or MBA major in HRM will get preference.
- In-depth knowledge of labor law, Contract act and HR best practices.
- Minimum 16 years of banking experience including minimum 2 years as VP/SVP or equivalent in any major commercial bank.
- Minimum at least 7 years proven experience in HR management including 3 years as head of HR in any Schedule bank.
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Excellent Interpersonal, communication, facilitation and conflict mediation skills.
- Solid computer/ technology skills.
- Researching, data collection, manipulation and reporting skills.
Age limit for jobs: 50 Years
Other Benefits: As per Bank policy
Jobs Location: Dhaka
Gender: Both (Male & Female)
Jobs Source: Chakrirkhobor | Bdjobs
Office Address: Standard Bank limited, Metropolitan Chamber building (3rd floor), 122-124 Motijheel CA, Dhaka 1000
Email Address: N/A
Website Address: http://www.standardbankbd.com
Interested candidates are requested to send their resume along with cover letter and a recent photograph with photocopies of academic and experience certificates/papers to Head of HR, Standard Bank limited , Metropolitan Chamber building (3rd floor), 122-124 Motijheel CA, Dhaka 1000 latest by October 16, 2016. Only short listed candidates will be contacted